Whether it is Urgent, Confidential, Received, today’s date, your address, company logo or your bank details, rubber stamps can be a convenient way to manage the paper work in your office. Designs for rubber stamps range from standard and simple to completely custom and rubber stamps are an affordable addition to your collection of office supplies. Simply email Easy Stamp to place your order.
Take your scrapbooking to a new level with self inking rubber stamps. The rubber stamps are clear and easy to use. In fact, scrapbooking rubber stamp comes in various sizes and shapes.
If you are not good at drawing or your handwriting is a bit on the scruffy side, rubber stamps can allow you to give your scrapbooking album a new look and the best thing about using Easy Stamp NZ is the stamps can be customised so you can have whatever you want, in whatever colour you want. See the colour list for a range of colours to select from. Hearts, cartoon figures, birds, cows, cats, names, words like love, family, our wedding can all be created easily. . Scrapbooking rubber stamps makes the scrapbook appear clean and neat. If you are just learning to use scrapbooking rubber stamps than it is always advisable to do a practice run first and find what works best for you
The school holidays are almost over. When the new term gets back underway and there's new exercise books to cover and name with your child's details, why not make things easy on yourself and get rubber stamp with your child's name and address? You can stamp lunch bags which is great if you have a child with severe allergies so they don't grab the wrong lunch. The inks are water-based so you can stamp their hands or arms, if you're out in a big crowd and get separate, you can be rest assured whoever finds them will have an address or phone number to cotnact. You can use rubber stamps to stamp their exercise books, label homework, school bag labels. The uses for rubber stamps are endless.
Uses for Self inking rubber stamps have come a long way. Once upon a time rubber stamps were considered just for business use. Today, there’s a myriad of ways you can use them. Easy Stamp NZ is able to make one off stamps for arts & crafts as well as bulk orders for businesses. Here are some ideas for stamp use you may not have thought of:
1. Stamp your kid’s names on to their lunch bags
2. Make your own gift tags, gift wrapping paper
3. Design your own birthday cards, save the date cards
4. Create coordinated party sets – paper cups, paper plates, paper hats
5. Business Cards
6. Address details
8. Use an inspiration quote and stamp it on bills, invoices, envelopes
9. Your signature
10. Make bookmarks
11. Big size stamps with outlines of animals are great for kids to colour in
12. Get creative, buy some fancy part and make framed art
14. With Quick drying ink you can stamp on photographs
15. Holding an event and want need passes out. Try a stamp. Nightclubs, music events
16. Company logos
18. Create a nursery boarder
19. Make a collage
20. Stamp plain lampshades
21. Use for Wedding invitations
22. Table setting cards for parties or wedding receptions
23. Wedding invitations
24. Have a love heart created and stamp it on important dates to remember
25. Water based inks make them kid friendly for tattoos or fingernails which you can then paint over with clear nail polish if the stamp is small enough
26. Cash register stamps
27. Create your own stationary
28. Stamp the top of blank storage lids with what’s indise
29. Stamps make great gifts for teachers, business colleagues
30. Geocaching and often find when you retrieve the cache the pencil is blunt and you can’t fill in your details in the log, get a stamp
Managing Directors of Easy Stamp NZ Ltd.